A picture of myself with 15 facts about Me:
- My complete name is Lovely Joy Damos Mendoza.
- I’m turning 25 this year.
- I’m the eldest in the family with one younger sister and one younger brother.
- I have a 5 year old nephew named Phio Zachary D. Mendoza. I call him Baby Baktin which means Piglet because he looked like a piglet when he was born and I super love him.
- I’m a Registered Nurse.
- I have a puppy named Munchy (a mixed breed Pekingese and Poodle).
- I am claustrophobic.
- I cannot sleep with the lights off and I sometimes wear my socks (the colorful and animated ones) when I sleep.
- I collect 3 things: Dream catcher, Wish bones, and Cross / Crucifix.
- I’m scared of frogs and snakes or anything slimy.
- I easily cry. *blame my hyper – sensitive eye*
- I love to write and read anything encouraging, uplifting, factual and motivational articles or books (one of the reason why I made this blog). Also include romance and love story novels.
- My favorite Disney princess is Ariel because I have a secret dream of becoming a mermaid. *Oh! It’s not a secret anymore*
- I am a big fan of sweets. Who would not? *I scream for Ice cream*
- I do love to sing. I used to sing high notes before but not now. *Nagbibinata? #ganoin! HAHAHAHA*