Terrific Tuesday little young ones!
How’s your Tuesday going? I hope you’re having a happy and productive day. I’ll try to be active *I mean be more active* not just in updating you guys but at the same time with my daily chores in preparation for the new year for myself, for my family, my friends, and to those people whom I shall meet along the way.
And here’s the second 30 questions from last week’s post. Let’s count back to 1. I hope that you were able to answer it as well and I also hope that we pondered all of our thoughts too well so that we could do something about while we can.
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I’ll spend more quality time with the people whom I value the most. I’ll not waste my time engaging myself in any non – sense things and just focus more on what I can do with my 40 years of life for me not to regret.
- What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human? We are a rational being, we have emotions and feelings, and we make our own choices.
- If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose? The book that summarizes about Human Rights or at least a book that teaches basic proper decorum, manners, and right conduct.
- Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I enjoy the most. If not? I have to learn to love it or find a way to find another work that suits my interests.
- What is important enough to go to war over? Courage from deep within.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? The latter. No explanation needed.
- When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing? I couldn’t remember.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I try not to distant myself to the issue, I deal with it in the most discrete and upright way even if people will hate me for being so tight with myself. And also, I don’t tolerate my friends or family’s decisions that could break a relationship.
- What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you? Freedom.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? The latter. I love the little things in life.
- If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give? Never ever forget nor be ashamed to show either in words or through actions of how much you love, care, and thankful you are to your parents because one day will come and you’ll become a parent yourself.
- What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? The ability to listen heartily.
- What are you most grateful for? Gift of life. Every waking hours of our lives here on Earth is something that we should be grateful for.
- Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong? It is both legally and morally wrong. Feed the child with your own hard toil money and not in the wrong way.
- What do you want most? Trust.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing things right, I guess.
- What has life taught you recently? To be morally upright despite the temptations.
- What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? Pride.
- Where do you find inspiration? In everything. Family, friends, my pet, my crushes, my aspirations and goals, music, art, or just the people around me.
- Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? I am a work in progress. 🙂
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because that’s how we are being taught of. A mistake can never be corrected by another one. That’s the reason why that if we learn from our past mistake, the moment that we foresee the same scenario or issue again, we should be aware on how to deal with it or could do something beforehand not to make it worst.
- What impact do you want to leave on the world? A woman who values time and urges others to also do the same before we ran out of it.
- What is the most defining moment of your life thus far? My very existence and how I live my life as I go along with my journey towards finding my true self, getting lost in the process, and my real purpose.
- In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing? Maybe simple things that my Mama would do for me that I sometimes take for granted because I prefer to sleep to recharge myself for another shift the next night which I am trying not to change right now.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Because we have the will to make our own choices whether good or bad and it is something that we should be thankful and pondered on to a lot.
- What lifts your spirits when life gets you down? Support system. I pray.
- Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do? Sometimes.
- Has your greatest fear ever come true? I hope not.
- Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone? Because they have already been a part of who we are and who we are not, we’re able to spend precious time together, and created so much memories.
- What is your most beloved childhood memory? Me hiding in the refrigerator eating my favorite chocolate sticks while everyone went crazy looking for me.
This is all for now again. Watch out and keep posted for the next 30 questions with the silliest but thought of answers.
I love you little young ones.
Enjoy your Tuesday. 🙂