So here’s the 4th Batch of 30 questions and I hope I have answered them pretty well. I believed I did because I got drained after. HAHA! *it means to say, I used all my energy for these 30 questions*
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- What personal prisons have you built out of fears? Not being enough and that’s why I have consciously built a very wide and tall wall within me because I am full of worries and fears but I do keep myself grounded that there will be a light somewhere that brings hope for me. #tryingtobeapessimisticoptimist
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? To be a nurse like not just a nurse trainee but to fully become a nurse who selflessly help and care for the patients and others.
- Why are you, you? Because I am who I am.
- If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose? Losing my current work, letting go of the used salary grade, and social – life being a night owl.
- What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life? Fighter, goal – digger, and a free – willed soul.
- Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing? It is sometimes considered right to do the wrong thing only if it’s effect or reason is for the goodness of the many. And it’s never ever wrong to do the right thing – ALWAYS.
- How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words? Life.
- What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life? To take good care of myself more especially health wise.
- If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask? My older brother. I would love to ask him if I’m doing a great job and role as the eldest.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Sleeping? Eating chocolates? Kidding. Teaching or any charity works would be first line.
- What is your number one goal for the next six months? Be in the hospital working as a Registered Nurse.
- Would you ever give up your life to save someone else? Yes.
- Are you happy with yourself? I am despite my inhibitions and fears. And I will continue to make myself even happier and happier each day.
- What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you? Understanding despite the differences.
- What are three moral rules you will never break? To be wed first before conceiving a baby, to never ever be the reason of a break – up, and t
- What does it mean to allow another person to truly love you? If the other person would be able to break the wall, my wall. Discover my most broken and undesirable parts and start loving me there.
- Who or what do you think of when you think of love? God. My Parents. And a lot more. What do I think? I honestly ponder on things like, “Would I be enough?”, “Would I be able to make him or them happy, like genuinely happy?”.
- If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? Pandora. Ending? Hmmm. I died with a joyful heart.
- What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash? My one true self. I need cash but I need my dignity more.
- When do you feel most like yourself? When I am alone either with a book or an empty paper with a pen on my hand that I can write on to. When I’m in the beach too.
- When you help someone do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” Sometimes but I still help them anyways. It’s always better to give than to receive.
- What is your greatest challenge? Beating my old self.
- How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go? When it’s toxic and it’s draining all of your human strength then let go no matter how painful or chaotic it would be but hold on if and only if, you are really ready to master the art of sacrifice.
- How do you define success? Genuine joy and contentment on the things that you have worked so hard for.
- If someone could tell you the exact day and time you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? Yes.
- If I could grant you one wish what would you wish for? Time.
- What have you read online recently that inspired you? “I am worth it” that was the title of the article that I saw on Facebook and I know that I am.
- Why do religions that advocate unity divide the human race? I don’t believe it’s religion that divides human race, it’s our own perception about unity and it’s impact to human race.
- If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose? There are a lot but maybe what happened last Sunday dawn because that’s the most recent one. HAHA! I should have done something for that someone but I didn’t. LOL.
- What can money not buy? Respect.
Finally! I finished another round of thirty questions for today. I thought I wouldn’t be able to do so because what’s inside my mind right is now is “home”. My nephew’s in our house and my Papadearest too. I really am excited to go home, eat, and just be in my dungeon for now but definitely for good. Just for today because I’m not feeling well, mentally, and physically. No worries, I’m still sane little young ones it’s just that I feel so dead tired and hungry today. I’m feeling home sick. HEHE.
I hope that you will a fantastic Friday. Do you have any plans for the weekend already? I bet you do. So better finish all your chores, paper works, and other errands ask by your parents so that you will have the entire Friday and weekend on your own.
God bless you little young ones. ♥