S. A. T. U. R. D. A. Y!
Start your day right little young ones. I hope you’re already done with your school and office workloads, with what your parents told you to do yesterday, and other chores so that you’ll have a whole day for yourself today. And I know that I am not the only one who is counting the days before Christmas and it’s just two weeks away. I am so excited! I know as well that some of you are attending to so many parties and events for the past few weeks, right? I hope you are all having a good time with your dearest loved ones too.
And while you are all busy preparing and kicking your Saturday morning right, I’m also starting my day with my fifth batch of 30 questions to enlighten my senses and to keep my mood active. I have a lot of plans today so I am giving my best not to be lazy, sluggish, or grumpy today and so far, so goooooooood!
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered? As a very loving, caring, and loyal daughter, sister, and friend.
- Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you? A dreamer who executes her dreams and make it come to life.
- If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do? As of the moment, I could think of a lot of things but I really don’t want to play with time. So I’d rather stay put and just live it all to One who made the time for me day by day by day.
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Yes.
- What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Free.
- What makes everyone smile? Family, friends, food, actually there’s a lot.
- What do you owe yourself? Time.
- What would your ‘priceless’ MasterCard-style commercial be? Just a plain one but with my life verse printed on it.
- Can you think of a time when impossible became possible? Yes. The time when a very big ship was easily flashed and swept away by the big waves on land because of tsunami.
- Why do you matter? Because I was created for a purpose.
- How have you changed in the last five years? Yes, I did and I still will.
- What are you sure of in your life? That I exist for a reason.
- When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of? Worldly speaking home is where my family is. Home in general is where the Man above lives.
- What’s the difference between settling for things and accepting the way things are? For me settling for things means as much as you want to change it or improve it but resources wise you don’t have enough so you have to settle with what is already there while accepting the way things are means you have the capacity to change it or improve it but you prefer to go along with it or them regardless of.
- How many of your friends would you trust with your life? Just enough that I can count within my fingers.
- What’s your definition of heaven? A place with serenity.
- What is your most prized possession? My pet.
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence? I am a work in progress.
- What stands between you and happiness? My worries and fears.
- What makes a person beautiful? Smile and personality.
- Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense? Yes.
- What makes you proud? When the little things that I do means so much to the people whom I assumed would not notice at all.
- How do you find the strength to do what you know in your heart is right? I pray.
- Where do you find peace? Beach or just in my room and listen to my own heart’s beating.
- When have you worked hard and loved every minute of it? Every single waking day of my life.
- How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today? I could not think of it honestly.
- Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all? It would be, still, and always the first one. It would be better for me to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all because I am created because of love, I am bound to love as well despite of the outcome.
- What would you do if you made a mistake and somebody died? Make it right. I’ll surrender and accept whatever punishment I deserved to have.
- Who do you trust and why? My instinct. I hate blaming games. So whatever the outcome of my actions and decisions, it all goes back to me because I have entrusted myself for myself and not because of somebody else.
- If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it? Hmmm. My Munchy, my books, my notes, my colored pens, my phone *so I can still blog if my laptop’s too heavy to carry*, and Dora’s bag so I can carry my entire room. HAHAHA!
This is all for now again my little young ones. I hope that you have started or done answering the first four batches of 30 questions already. I also look forward to be reaching out to you through my posts and you’re always free to leave your feedbacks and recommendations as well. I would love to hear your tips and advices too!
Be safe and be happy always little young ones. Spend your weekend wisely and productively. A time well spent is always priceless.