It’s another happy first half day for us all here in the office because our schedule is not so full but for the second half, it’s another story. LOL. So I will try to be as productive as I can be and at the same time be able to reach out to you little young ones. I’m going to read a couple of articles and ponder on them so that I can also share my own insights to you.
Right now, I’m going to start with the sixth batch of 30 questions and *counting in my mind* that leaves me with 185 questions more and I will do whatever it takes to answer them all before the year ends. Here you go:
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- When does silence convey more meaning than words? When I have already exhausted all the words that I need to express with my heart out but for them it is still not enough. And here comes silence and that would be my safe haven for them to know that I have already reached my limit.
- How do you spend the majority of your free time? Writing, blogging, and SLEEPING.
- Who do you think of first when you think of ‘success?’ My parents.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I have already achieved it, I just need to work on it well.
- How will today matter in five years from now? It plays a big role because right now I am at the verge of making a big decision to finally be out from this institution and focus on my nursing career.
- How have you helped someone else recently? By listening.
- What is your greatest skill? Writing, composing, and anything to do with art. I am learning to do some calligraphy arts as well.
- Do you see to believe or believe to see? Both but it is almost always the latter.
- How are you pursuing your dreams right now? By taking a step by step plans. I don’t want to pressure myself too much so as much as possible I do things gradually right now. I am bit exaggerating on some aspects but I don’t really put too much urgency on those stuff unless I am already sinking. But I am well, I just need to focus.
- What’s the next big step you need to take? Survive the hospital routines again. I need to get use to the settings again, new environment, people, cases, and patients.
- If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today? If I’m going to die today, I’ll spend quality time with my dearest loved ones. I’ll kiss each one of them and hug them tight and tell them how much I love them until my last worldly breath.
- If today was the last day of your life, who would you call and what would you tell them? If I’m going to die today, I’ll make sure that I’ll be able to reach out to my dearest loved ones. I’ll call each one of them and tell them how much I love them and how thankful I am for their existence and for loving and accepting me when I already ran out of reasons to love and believe in myself.
- Who do you dream about? I didn’t have any dreams lately. I do imagine a lot though.
- What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind? The thing that is troubling me right now is the idea of me being unemployed while waiting for some feedbacks from the hospital. I don’t want to be stuck not doing anything.
- What are you looking forward to? Next year aside from Christmas Day! So that I can secure again all my government documents and submit all my requirements.
- What is the number one thing you want to accomplish before you die? To get married and have a happy family just like my family right now.
- When is love a weakness? When you already start to hate that one person that you have loved the most.
- What has been the most terrifying moment of your life thus far? During the 7.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Cebu and Bohol. My parents were both here in the city while my nephew was left alone with my uncle and our caretaker at home. I just didn’t know how to express my fear back then knowing that my nephew was so scared as well and he kept on looking for my father.
- Who is the strongest person you know? My Mama.
- If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like? A joyful expression of my entire family.
- Is the reward worth the risk? It is always worth the risk if it’s done with love.
- For you personally, what makes today worth living? A genuine smile or an out of the blue expression of appreciation from someone.
- What have you done in the last year that makes you proud? Travel for the first time with my best friend.
- What did you learn recently that changed the way you live? To extend my patience and to always, always, and always listen to both sides or parties before reacting.
- What is your fondest memory from the past three years? As far as I could remember, it’s all about my travel with family and friends.
- What are the primary components of a happy life? Contentment, faith, and trust. Once you have these three components, you can make better decisions and spend each waking day with a joyful heart and a happy soul.
- How would the world be different if you were never born? I don’t know. I’m not sure.
- What is your favorite song and why? Right now my favorite song is “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten. It’s a motivational song for me. It’s message is like telling me not to give up so easily on things and to never run or fall short of trust and patience because life’s challenges would try to knock me down a hundred times more and that’s why I should not be weak.
- With the resources you have right now, what can you do to bring yourself closer to your goal? To execute on my tasks. Submit the requirements to all the prospect hospitals that I would like to work on to. I’m going to do all of these first week of next year. 🙂
- What are your top three priorities? My top three priorities right now are: (1st) Submit my resignation letter and follow the right process of having a good exit here in the company; (2nd) Gather all my school, government documents, and hospital requirements; and (3rd) Submit all the necessary requirements to the hospitals and while waiting for the feedback I’ll look for other ways that I could earn enough to suffice my hospital allowances.
Done with my 30 questions today and I hope that you’re able to answer the first five batch of questions that I already shared as well. I also look forward to reading to your feedbacks, suggestions, and advices because I really would love that the most.
And let this day be a wonderful day for you little young ones and for whatever plans you have today, I wished and hoped that you’d be able to succeed. Keep striving. Take note that this is not just your battle but His as well. Start and end it well! 🙂