I was a bit disappointed with myself because I was supposed to post something about Jeric a.k.a Bossly, my guy best friend, yesterday as my Throwback Thursday segment because it was his birthday the other day, however, time did not allow me to. Why? Because my Mama and I were so busy rush buying in downtown area for our relatives and dearest loved ones gifts. Mama felt that I was so busy doing chores here and there and she thought I actually forgot about our plan. Anyhow, I’ll just post it next Thursday then.
For now, I’ll keep you posted for my next batch of 30 questions. I believe this is my eighth batch already, right? I lost track because of the random questions popping in and out here in drafts. Well, which set of thirty questions are you in now? Because today I’m now down to two hundred forty (240) questions and there are still one hundred twenty – five (125) questions more that needs to be pondered and contemplated on to. HAHA! I know, it’s quite a number but let’s give our best shot to answer each and every question with our hearts and soul in it before we hit 2017.
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- What will you never give up on? My faith.
- When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Moments. Good and bad.
- How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence? Surreal.
- What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? Saying “yes” to unplanned get – away or invites.
- What makes you uncomfortable? Being in a crowded places with unfamiliar faces.
- If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most? People.
- What worries you about the future? That I would not be able to make it in the future.
- What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months? Need? A stable nursing career with good earnings and lots and lots of amazing experiences. Want? More savings. HAHA!
- What life lessons did you have to experience firsthand before you fully understood them? To trust and to be lied to.
- Do you like the city or town you live in? Why or why not? My home town, Sogod, it is amazing there. I like it because the air is fresh, it’s near the beach, it’s surrounded by mountains though people are starting to steal it’s beauty, and lastly I can see sun and the moon’s reflection every day and every night.
- What’s the best part of being you? I’m like a sponge and you know how a sponge works right? Well that’s me.
- When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out? November. Hmmm. Let me think. A lot. Everything stood out.
- What do you do to relieve stress? Sleep. Eat. Watch Korean dramas. Blog. Pigging out with my dearest friends.
- What is your happiest memory? When my baby brother was born and Zachy came in the picture. Picturesque.
- What is your saddest memory? My Mommy Gloria’s death.
- What would you like to change? My bad habits.
- How many people do you love? So many that I can put them in a book, gave them characters, and keep them forever.
- What’s the best decision you’ve ever made? Saying NO to drugs.
- What’s your favorite true story that you enjoy sharing with others? My parents story of love.
- Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Stable nursing career job. Boyfriend? Just kidding.
- What are you waiting for? How are you writing your life’s story? I am waiting for nothing because every single day I am taking baby steps to keep moving forward. Though there might be some lazy days, scary days, crazy days, insane days, and fleeting days and other bad vibe days but I will not be shaken. I must keep grounded. I must keep moving forward.
- What makes love last? Trust.
- What good comes from suffering? Lessons and experiences.
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year? To save not just for leisure but for basic necessities and emergency situations especially about health.
- Based on you current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years? I’ll become an efficient and dependable ICU or ER Nurse and a very loving and passionate wife and mother.
- What was your last major accomplishment? Traveling SOLO.
- Through all of life’s twists and turns who has been there for you? The Man above, my family, and few chosen friends.
- What or who has been distracting you? Gathering my requirements for my hospital hopping.
- What are you looking forward to in the upcoming week? Christmas, The Man above’s birthday
- Who is your mentor and what have you learned from them? My parents and my experiences. What I’ve learned? A lot. Who and what I am now is because of them.
I finished it! I thought I wouldn’t be able to post something today. Anyhow, it’s already Friday, I hope that we would be able to kick off our workloads early so that we will all have a happy and productive weekend. And oh! It’s the first day of Simbang Gabi (Dawn Rosary) here in the Philippines. I hope that some of you have attended the mas unlike me because of my duty schedule but still I will not make any excuses or alibis. I’ll go to church today after my shift.
Have a fruitful Friday little young ones. Be blessed. I love you. 🙂