Today is a slow – paced Wednesday for me because I am not feeling well but I’ll try to be active and productive today little young ones. So let’s keep the numbers rolling until we’ll be able to finally answer all the 365 questions set by Marc Chernoff.
And for now, I am on my ninth batch of thirty questions *it means that I’m only three more batches plus five questions to go and I’m done!* How about you little young ones? I hope that we’re on the same track and if not, I hope you’re giving your best shot to answer the remaining questions heartily. No pressure. Take your time to contemplate on those questions well and while your doing so, please enjoy reading my answers too. 🙂
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- What are you uncertain about? I might ran out of time.
- What do you think about when you lie awake in bed? Priorities over fears.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you? That I am seriously an open book but full of phrases, open statements and questions, and blank pages waiting to be unveiled.
- When you have a random hour of free time, what do you usually do? SLEEP. Watch Korean series, play with Munchy, and read.
- What makes you weird? That I am an old soul. People find that weird but I love it. So I don’t care.
- If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently? Never mind. I let bygones be bygones. I have to focus on what is NOW.
- What do you do over and over again that you hate doing? Lying either intentionally or unintentionally within myself and to others. And I hate it.
- Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent? Neither. I would love my child to grow with wisdom, courage, and have a deep faith.
- What white lies do you often tell? “I’m okay”
- What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year? I’m more aware and sensitive on how I react to certain things (not to pretend as well) and be mindful with my decisions too.
- What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago? That tolerating your friends bad habits could really create a gap between you so you better help them see them ahead.
- Whose life have you had the greatest impact on? My Mama.
- What did life teach you yesterday? To forgive and to extend my patience.
- Who impresses you? My nephew. He is such a very bright and charming kiddo.
- What have you done that you are not proud of? Lying.
- When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn’t reveal? Never. It’s a secret. I’ll keep it for good.
- How would you spend your ideal day? Honestly, an ideal day for me is like spending half of my day playing with my puppy, cooking meal for my Mama, watching one or two episodes of the Korean drama that I am currently hooked on to, then nap and the remaining half of the day I would spend it with my friends like pigging out since I don’t have a significant other to spend half of my day with for now and the night time would be family time again, of course.
- What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other? He must be TRUSTWORTHY.
- What do you admire most about your mother and father? They’re both upright, responsible, and seriously dependable.
- What is the best advice you have ever received? I actually have a lot but what I always remember the most is this, “Be the light in the dark and take the lead”, said the Pastor not just solely for me but for everyone else who attended that service.
- If you could live forever, would you want to? Why? NO. I would love to live eternally where the Man above lives. Because all things in the world are just temporary. I would love to age gracefully and die a naturally death.
- If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why? My shadow. HAHA. Maybe Kate Middleton. I would love to be a princess for a day. LOL.
- What positive changes have you made in your life recently? To challenge myself to be more and more frugal. Was it effective? Somewhat, yes. HAHA.
- Who makes you feel good about yourself? People who sees the best and worst side of me but still chose to stay.
- What is your biggest regret? Too many to mention for now but I am slowly trying to correct them, one step at a time. I don’t want to die in this world full of regrets. I’m slowly trying to. I really am.
- Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of? Working on a night shift but I know I’ll never get totally get rid of it once I’ll be working in the hospital again (shifting of schedules are common) but at least it won’t be having a straight graveyard shift always. Finally after 2 years!
- What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at? It’s not that I don’t like to do it but I rarely do it nowadays and it’s composing songs. Whenever I am on an empty space and there’s some calm music somewhere I try to brainstorm some words from current events, situations, issues in my mind and try to compose a song out from it. It’s fun.
- What type of person angers you the most? Liars and cheaters (in a relationship).
- What is missing in your life? Nothing. I am complete despite my flaws and imperfections. I may not have enough but I am not incomplete. I am whole.
- What is your most striking physical attribute? My eyes. #eyesmile
And yes! I was able to pull the thirty questions off for today. How about you little young ones? What number are you now? or Which batch of thirty questions are still at? I hope we’re on the same track so that we would finish all of the 365 questions together. But please do answer it with your heart, and mind, and soul in it so that when the time comes like let’s say five or ten years from now and you feel bored and you want something to read on to, you can just check on your answers and be surprised with what you have answered. Would that be amazing? I am excited for myself as well.
Anyhow, I’ll be meeting Chamen later after my shift today. I hope that we’ll have a productive time together because I miss conversing with her. And I also hope that you will have a productive, fun, and wonderful Wednesday little young ones.
Stay safe 🙂