I have a lot of things to share to you little young ones and *I know* I said that I’d do whatever it takes just to update my blog and you guys out there during Christmas time but I wasn’t able to do so and I’m very sorry that I didn’t. As expected, my internet connection was playing joke on me and tons and tons of workload came on my way unexpectedly.
Anyhow, I’m already here and although I’m tired and exhausted *which I’ll let you know why later* but I’ll make the best out of the available time that I have here in the office to finish my eleventh batch of thirty questions. Just imagine that! I only have thirty – five questions more to go an I’m done. BRAVO to me and to you little young ones who have answered with me. We’re almost done! Yahoo!
So let’s start with my second to the last thirty questions. here they go. 🙂
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Someone I can trust, someone who listens, and would tell me straight to my face if I’m losing track with my sanity level.
- What simple gesture have you recently witnessed that renewed your hope in humanity? Ordinary people doing charity work even if they themselves don’t have enough to suffice their own needs.
- What is your favorite smell? Lavender.
- What recent memory makes you smile the most? When one of the panelist told me that I do have that smile that could uplift someone’s sad day and turned it sunny and bright *these adjectives were the exact words he used* because I look cheerful and warm.
- In one word, how would you describe your childhood? Ecstatic.
- What celebrities do you admire? Why? Transparent. It means that they don’t care if they are a celebrity. They are still human.
- What is the number one motivator in your life right now? My own. My life goals.
- What music do you listen to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down? Upbeat songs both local and international and even Korean pop songs. Praise and worship songs like Kari Jobe’s “Steady My Heart”.
- If I gave you $1000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy? A hospital and a factory full of medicines and medical supplies and equipment.
- What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Kim Hee Chul’s savage videos. His trash – talking and pick – up lines are just unstoppable and crazy.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Nosy people. >.<
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? My nephew. Baby Zachy.
- What is your biggest phobia? Enclosed places. I’m claustrophobic, by the way.
- What are some recent compliments you’ve received? Hmmm. “You’re eyes smile suits you”, “You’re cheerful”, “You’re so motherly”, and “You’re crazy ideas and views are useful, most of the time”. HAHA! These compliments are very good to my ears but a simple smile and a genuine thank you would be enough. Like really enough.
- How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly? I can just count them with my fingers.
- How much money per month is enough for you to live comfortably? It depends on some occasion but I can manage.
- When was your first impression of someone totally wrong? I couldn’t remember.
- How many hours a week do you spend online? I’m not good with numbers but I spend 3 – 4 hours daily and it differs on weekends.
- What do you love to do? *Spacing out* Kidding. Just gathering my thoughts and use them for better purposes.
- What specific character trait do you want to be known for? Loving regardless if it’s reciprocated or not.
- Are you more like your mom or your dad? In what way? Papa. We’re like twins in almost all aspects.
- What is the number one quality that makes someone a good leader? With so much passion with his or her words and put them into action.
- What bad habits do you want to break? *Lying* like saying “I’ll do this and that ” but I lost track with time.
- What is your favorite place on Earth? With my family.
- What do you love to practice? Calligraphy and writing songs with a musical instrument this time.
- What questions do you often ask yourself? “Am I enough?”
- What are you an expert at? Sleeping and eating. HEHE.
- How would an extra $1000 a month change your life? It’s enough to support my training days in the hospital. Like really!
- What things in life should always be free? LOVE.
- What is your favorite time of the year? Christmas Season.
Indeed, I can tell myself that I am productive today though I still have a lot of things to accomplish for today. But still I started my day right. Have you also done the same? Again little young ones I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to update you for the past five days. I know. Alibis and reasons. I, myself, don’t like it and so do you but I will still tell you why.
I have already mentioned to you before that my internet connection their in my hometown is so slow. On the 24th of December, we had a small gathering at our home in Sogod. So we let go of our gadgets just for that day except during picture taking time. And on the 25th, I was tasked by my Mamadearest to do some general cleaning and I couldn’t disagree because our home was a total mess after our mini – party. Then the day after Christmas, I came back to the city with my Mamadearest and nephew because Baby Zachy was sick. Little did we know that he was already on a serious condition and the day after that *in short, yesterday* we admitted him to the hospital. I took a time off from work as well to watch over my nephew. He was diagnosed with Dengue Fever and we just couldn’t let him stay at home and do nothing. He needs some monitoring and series of laboratory works that’s why I am still exhausted today because I monitored him very closely. I didn’t get enough sleep because I am not just his Aunt but I am a nurse as well, I know the critical signs and symptoms of Dengue. I just couldn’t afford doing other stuff, that’s why. I hope you do understand little young ones. But right now, we are still waiting for the result of his second round of CBC and I hope his platelets are up already. Please pray with me little young ones.
So this is all for today. I know I have already missed a couple of daily segments but I’ll make it up to you. Okay – dokay?
Enjoy the rest of your Thursday little young ones. Let it be filled with joy and laughter and love and hope and everything nice. Don’t be scared with the negative and the bad, let’s braved them through together. I love you little young ones. 🙂 ♥