Look at that piggyyyyyyy! ♥ ♥ ♥
It looks so jubilant. How about you little young ones, are you happy today? I hope you are because there is always a reason to smile, to be happy, to love, and to live. Don’t carry the burdens and pains of the world alone. Let us allow Him, the Man above, to carry the rest for us. Like I said, if Earth is our battlefield then this is not just our battle alone, it’s His too.
The reason why I am so hyped and delighted today it’s because my nephew was already discharged from the hospital. I felt so relieved. We went home before noon time since his last blood work results were fine as what we have prayed for. Then last night, I had a good time with my close high school friends. We pigged – out a lot as our way of celebrating Christmas and New Year all at once. We did a lot of talking, laughing, bullying, and selfie – taking too. It was also our payday yesterday and so we received our incentive bonus for the month of November already. We felt *big time* after seeing our pay slips. HAHA! Today is also our last duty for this year and my feet is itching to go home already in my hometown. It’s Rizal’s Day today too. And a lot, lot more of reasons to be happy and to stay blessed. See? Life maybe harsh sometimes but remember that if for the past days it was so gloomy and undeniably crazy for you then there will always be some days of redemption too. *smirking*
Anyways, I also have another reason to celebrate and be happy and I hope that we are rocking on the same boat too. Are we little young ones? HEHE. We finally reached the last thirty plus five questions! It means to say, we are now on our twelfth and last batch of Marc Chernoff’s 365 questions. We rock it!
Let’s start it right now and together let us make an oath that one day we’ll look back on our answers five years from now and witnessed how we beautifully unfold our lives either by abiding to our answers or not. Deal? *wink*
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year
- What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? Time – machine.
- What is the most recent dream you remember having while sleeping? That I was assigned to the Emergency Room and a Staff Nurse told me that I can be the next ER Charge Nurse. HEHE. Let it be, please.
- What confuses you? If I’ll be able to get married before I reached 30 or I’ll be single for life. HAHA. Kidding. I’m not in a rush though but my family, relatives, and friends are. LOL
- In what way are you your own worst enemy? When I do something bad then I have already told myself that I’ll just be disappointed if I’ll do it but I still do it anyways.
- When did you not speak up when you should have? When things are so chaotic and I know that the people so dear to me would be affected so hard if I open my mouth. So I just listen instead of talking.
- What is your favorite quote? “The less you give a damn, the happier you will be”.
- What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.) Nicholas Sparks’ work of art that turned into top – selling and most loved movies.
- Where or who do you turn to when you need good advice? My parents and few chosen friends too.
- What artistic medium do you use to express yourself? Writing poems, taking pictures, and the kind of genre of music that I listen to when I could not speak for myself.
- Who or what is the greatest enemy of mankind? Pride and greed
- What’s something you wish you had done earlier in life? Exerted enough effort and the determination of not giving up easily. I was such a weakling before.
- What is the closest you have ever come to fearing for your life? My parents separating. It’s both fearful and heartbreaking for me.
- How do you deal with isolation and loneliness? I try to be as open – minded as possible. I divert myself to do something productive. Random getaways and pigging out with my family and friends.
- What do you know well enough to teach to others? That good and well – deserved things and events happen to those who patiently wait with effort and a lot of faith. Just keep praying!
- What’s a quick decision you once made that changed your life? That I need to be bold and fierce in standing on my decisions. I’m indecisive most of the time. My family and friends are aware that I am like this. And when I decided to travel alone, I made it happened and it really helped me a lot now when I make decisions.
- What have you lost interest in recently? So far – NONE.
- What makes life easier? When we only focus on the good instead of the bad.
- What was the last thing you furiously argued about with someone? SCHEDULE and forced leave at work. I just don’t understand it.
- What job would you never do no matter how much it paid? Prostitution.
- What is the number one solution to healing the world? Prayer.
- What could society do without? Freedom of speech.
- What stresses you out? Nosy people fighting or arguing over petty reasons.
- Now that it’s behind you, what did you do last week that was memorable? Celebrate Christmas with my family. It’s always memorable when I’m with them.
- Where do you spend most of your time while you’re awake? Office ⇒ home ⇒ dream land. HAHA!
- What makes someone a hero? Fighting for their faith.
- When in your life have you been a victim of stereotyping? When people question me about my status and why I behave like this. I wish I could tell them loudly and straight, “THIS IS HOW I AM RAISED PEOPLE AND I AM NOT ASHAMED”.
- When was the last time you felt lucky? Everyday! Not just lucky but blessed either it’s a bad day or a good day or both.
- When did you first realize that life is short? When I saw my Mama and Papa fighting over our custody. Thoughts like, “If I’ll be with my Mama then I wished I had spend more quality time with my Papa and vice versa”. It was scary but good thing that they did not separated. We’re a one big happy family, still and always.
- What is the most insensitive thing a person can do? Mocking someone’s family without basis. I just can’t stand it.
- What can someone do to grab your attention? Art. Anything to do with art. Singing, playing instruments, eye – catching photographs, writing.
- What do you usually think about on your drive home from work? My pillow and bed. HAHA. Kidding. It depends on my mood and state of sanity level. HAHA.
- What’s one downside of the modern day world? Chivalry is slowly dying. I hate it that writing love letters and formal courtship are now done through texting. #sadtruth
- What simple fact do you wish more people understood? That sometimes staying silent is the best way to understand not just someone but oneself.
- If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? It’s a waste of time. I’d rather not. I’ll just carry on and learned from it.
- How would you describe your future in three words? TOUGH IT THROUGH! Whatever my future will be, I’ll do whatever it takes to stay true to myself.
And I just can’t believe I have finished answering all of these questions day after day after day. It really takes time to finish something but if you really exert not just effort but passion in doing something, we’d really achieve something fulfilling at the end. And oh! I can’t stop poking my cheeks.
Anyways, little young ones before the year ends I will also be posting something about what I’ve learned this 2016 and what I look forward for the coming year. I hope you’re still with me and let’s create more and more and more happy moments so that we would scare the bad vibes away.
We have pondered and reflected on these questions together and I hope that we will always put these words into actions *the positive ones* especially. Stay blessed and always, always, and always be a blessing to others little young ones. That’s what matters most. I love you earthlings. ♥