- Current Mood: DETERMINED! To study and focus on my weak side in terms of nursing theory. Oh my beloved medications! But like I said, I am determined to really focus on those topics *thanks to my friends who gave me some hints because they are already in that institution.
- Listening to: NOTHING but I am humming Ed Sheeran’s “Castle on the Hill” on my mind. The video is out and I freaking love it! So much love for Ed.
- Thinking of: FOOD and EXAMS! HAHA! Honestly, people think I’m smart but I am not, I just study. Wise, maybe. LOL. But it’s been awhile since I actually had an examination *theory wise* and I am rooting for it and nervous at the same time. God bless my brain.
- Eating: THOUGHTS! Eating the negative thoughts and bad vibes away. That’s what I am eating because I don’t want to be bothered by those stuff while I am prepping my brain for a serious battle.
- Planning to: STUDY.Study.study.
- Hoping to: PASS the entrance examinations!
Beautiful Tuesday my little young ones. Enjoy Tuesday. Enjoy life. Enjoy being humans.♥
Hugs and kisses,
From Your Pandora ♥