Here we go again.
I know it’s kinda late for me to greet you on the 1st day of February *because obviously it’s already the 3rd of February* and an advance greetings for Valentines Day as well, right? But know that I am still here and always and right now I have another round of random, thought – provoking, mind – blowing and sometimes heart – quenching questions for you and for myself too. Are you ready little young ones? I hope you are.
I got these random questions on Thought Catalog and I am very happy and excited to share these because it somewhat help us assess ourselves a little bit more. Why? It gives us the opportunity to venture how grounded we are in terms of loving ourselves and the kind of importance we are giving our decisions and ideas to the people around us. So here it goes:
- Are you doing something you love? YES! Blogging, pigging – out, and spending quality time with the people I love.
- Are you comfortable being single? YES! I am happy and comfortable but I have always been open to change that status until someone would help me discover what “love” and “falling in love” to a different degree. Why not, right?
- Do you have at least a little money saved? YES! Emergency fund is a must.
- Are you taking responsibility for your actions? Almost always. I hate blaming games.
- Are you financially supporting yourself? YES! But I am still living with my parents.
- Have you stopped settling in relationships? NO! I am rooting to build genuine relationships with different people at different levels and of different pace. Like I said, I am more open to opportunities this time. It’s a small world with so many mysteries after all.
- Are you associating with people who make you better? YES! But somewhat both on the positive and negative side. I just need to manage and be critically wise with how I handle them, myself, and my emotions.
- Are you involved in a group or organization that gives you purpose? YES!
- Do you have a list of goals to strive to works towards every day? YES! I keep track with my goals. I have a list actually.
- Are you comfortable with who you are? Sometimes, not. LOL. But I love myself and that’s something that I am very, very, very sure of.
- Have you gone on a trip that changed you or are you planning to? YES! And I miss traveling again. Maybe next year, not now. I need to focus on my career first.
- Do you have a list of qualities you look for in a potential partner? YES! I mean, I believe we all have, right? What are those? Hmm. I’ll share that to you little young ones once I found him already. For now, the searching and waiting game is on.
- If you met them would you have the courage and confidence to pursue him? Because I am the woman, NO. But if I am really interested and eager to know him, why not. Love is a two way process, it should never be a ‘solo’ flight.
- Do you walk away from situations or people that don’t add value to your life? Both a yes and no. I try my best not to react right away because for me emotional response cuts deeper and I really don’t like the feeling of hurting someone or crossing their limits without any basis. I don’t want others to that to me too so why should I do something hurtful to them, right? *Though it’s not always the case for some.*
- Have you stopped causing drama in your life and or others? YES! I just realized that people will always say something towards you after all.
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Both a yes and a no. My family is not perfect and my relationship with my parents is not that flawless as well but we always make sure that we settle any issues and solve it day after day after day. especially with my Mamadearest.
- Have you forgiven yourself for your past? I did. There are still some past issues that needs to be rekindled and reconciled and resolved. I am taking my time to really see the good side of things and I am not rushing myself to jump to any crazy conclusions and solutions without preparing myself.
- Have you fallen in love at least once? YES!
- Have you stopped making up excuses in your life? Sometimes.
- Do you support a political party and understand why? NONE. I am more on the private organizations because I believe they deliver faster and direct aid to those who truly need the assistance the most.
- Do you have a career mentor and someone you look up to for guidance? Yes, I have. I could not mention them all but I do have.
- Are you spending money responsibly? This time, yes.
- Do you read books often that help you to improve yourself? YES!
- Are you a little selfish? Somewhat YES, because giving too much is an abuse to self. I can be selfless, like BIG TIME – I just need to distinguish the right people that I can be selfless with. I learned from my past.
- Are you happy? YES and YES!
Were you able to answer these questions already little young ones? I hope you do BUT no pressure. The same way that I remind myself always, to be more patient in terms of decision – making because what we do, think, and say now could make or break us. So we have to be very wise and sensitive. We have to set different strategies and back – up plans every single time because Mother Earth is our battlefield but if have a war within ourselves then it’s a bad sign. Do you agree?
Anyhow, enjoy and start your Friday with a smile little young ones. 🙂