- Current Mood: Monday Blues strikes me so hard that the feeling extended up to this day. Our training is so boring *forgive me for acting like this* but my colleagues and I all agreed that we will definitely not learn through a WebEx type of training. I personally would prefer a trainer to be physically present discussing the topics with us no matter how long, complicated, and boring the topic would be because we would be challenge to really engage and connect with what the trainer would want us to learn.
- Listening to: Nothing again. I wish I could listen to Ed Sheeran right now or any William Singe songs because I am seriously bombarded by so many mock calls right now. I don’t want to be in this training but they’re not accepting my resignation letter yet. I don’t know why.
- Thinking of: NOW! Like what would be my next step after processing my documents and while waiting for my school requirements to be done as part of the prerequisites for my chosen hospital which I truly hope I could get in. Hopefully, first week of March.
- Eating: NOTHING too. I only have coffee and biscuit with me here and I am honestly pretty hungry. My lunch will be at 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
- Planning to: Eat a lot during my lunch break and finish all my errands later. My Mamadearest asked me to pay for her phone bill.
- Hoping to: Get a good news from the Supervisor about my Resignation and when will I start processing my clearances and stuff.
Tremendous Tuesday my little young ones. Today’s not my day but I hope that it’s not going to happened to you. I’ll try to fight my energy gap later. LOL. But still, enjoy your day and spend it well.
Hugs and kisses,
From Your Pandora ♥
P.S. I just had a one on one talk with our Head Manager regarding my plans of resigning and as expected there were some conditions and apprehensions but MY DECISION IS FINAL. So right now, I’m just waiting for her go signal for me to tender my letter. End of discussion. 🙂 ♥