- Current Mood: HYPED! That’s what I am feeling right now. I’ve been wide awake since 7 AM up until now. I tried to take a nap but because of the noise outside and some errands that my Mamadearest and I did, I just couldn’t. 😂
- Listening to: “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran. *so you already have an idea on what song I would be featuring next Monday*
- Thinking of: What happened today! My Mamadearest got scammed. I mean, the personnel denied it but based of the feedbacks from people on Facebook, on some blogs that I’ve searched, and upon consulting to Ate Kwakwa and my Tito, who is a lawyer – then I could truly say that we got scammed. Well, to cut the long story short, my mom received this call from this company saying she has a reward to claim. Then when we went there, a lot of stuff were offered and that she won a special package and all. My Mama, who is very sweet to offers shelled a certain amount in exchange for a chair massager and a multipurpose rice cooker. That’s when I butt in. I felt doubtful and curious about the company so when we arrived home along with the package, I called the DTI, POEA, and BIR to confirm if the company is legit and if they received any complaints from other consumers but they did not confirm anything. Sad to say. So what my Mama and I did was we went back to the store and asked them straight if they are legit *like asking for some government documents*. They said they were and they also showed us some legal documents which I was still doubtful *because we can just print it out* and so we came out with an agreement. We settled it professionally and my Mama was fine with it but I was still angry and disappointed BUT a bit at ease at the same time because we let them sign a contract. Just in case, they will file anything against us. I had gathered some evidences too *took pictures of each personnel there and got their names for legal purposes* plus the contract.
- Eating: Barbecue! It’s almost dinner time for us. I’m still full but I can’t say no to blessing. 😉
- Planning to: Go to the office tonight! I need to surrender my assets to my reporting supervisor so that they won’t deduct it to my last pay. Honestly, I don’t feel like going because I want to rest but I need to. Good thing I’ll be seeing my friends there.
- Hoping to: Receive a call from the hospital already! I’m still waiting for the go signal of the HR as to when will be the start of the training. And oh! I still need to finish answering 500 review questions to mentally check myself. HAHA 😂
Good evening little young ones. Sorry for updating you late for today’s segment. Daughter duties here! Anyways, did you have a fun Tuesday? I really hope you did and before you go to bed tonight, don’t forget to eat your dinner, don’t forget to pray, and lastly, empty your mind with anything negative. ☺
Hugs and kisses and everything nice,
From Your Pandora ♥
P. S. Baymax wants you to know that