- Current Mood: Anxious and sad! I am anxious for two reasons. First, I hurriedly woke up because my Mamadearest just stood up and said “Hala! Linog!” (Oh my! There’s an earthquake) and we all woke up and started to observe the surrounding. Some of our neighbors went outside to check as well. I checked on the official webpage of Phivolcs (Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology) and indeed there was an earthquake spotted on the north-east part of Cebu. Thank God we are all safe and there was no reported incident in the said area related to the earthquake as well. And second, today’s another lecture day with a post-examination right after BUT that is not what’s making me anxious. The one making me anxious is the pressure set by my previous co-trainees and mentors. But of course, I will not let this pressure knock me down but rather I’ll use it as my motivation to really be part of the institution and be with them. Lastly, I am sad because our Master Cutter here in our shop just passed away yesterday. May his soul rest in peace and my deepest condolences to his family. My Mama, our personnel, and my Godfather will be going to his wake after lunch and I couldn’t go with them. 😱😢😭
- Listening to: The sound of the cars outside. Also it’s been awhile since the last time I blurted this to my Mamadearest every time she forced me to wake up in the morning, “It’s still early!” and this is what it feels like again. HAHA! 😂
- Thinking of: The topics to be discussed today! Honestly, the topics are both a refresher and supplemental ones for us. But I must admit that I already forgot some of them that’s why I need to review and practice. 😉🙂
- Eating: Nothing for now! But I’ll definitely have a cup of coffee this morning. Which I really did.
- Planning to: To start my week strong and great! I was able to at least follow and complete my tasks in my daily board and so far I am rocking it well. I am planning to be more task and goal oriented because I noticed that it helped me overcome boredom, anxiety, and negative vibes. It keeps me going for a better and wiser me.✍️📝
- Hoping to: Make up for my skipped Music Monday segment. I was already physically drained when I got home and after hearing the sad news from my Mama, I could no longer do anything. I just slacked off. So I will do whatever it takes to manage my time well and spend less on the not so useful activities.
Good afternoon little young ones. It’s a bright Tuesday today so I hope that you’ll stay safe and hydrated well. It will be another day of merry – go – round so let’s brace ourselves and prepare for it. Life is tough but then again we have to tough it through. Let’s keep the positive vibes up and on and on. I love you little young ones. 😉🙂
Hugs and kisses and everything nice,
From Your Pandora 💙