- Current Mood: I want to say that I am currently
spacing outbut it would not be good if I am doing my blog now. Right? Honestly, I am like fighting between crying and screaming or definitely doing both. *personal dilemma ng babaeng walang – wala as of the moment* (For those who knew me personally, would know why)
- Listening to: I was listening to “A Little Braver” by New Empire. Just recently, I learned to love this song because it was used as a cover in the Korean Drama that I am watching entitled “Uncontrollably Fond”. Then when I searched for the lyrics, it made me love it even more especially this line (below). Why? Because the song depicts that despite everything and for whatever circumstances it may be, just keep moving forward and soldier on with whatever that’s left for you. #dramamode
- Thinking of: (1st) How to get away with all my payable. In short, budgeting to the highest level.; (2nd) How to really get started with organizing my “stuff” especially my nursing review notes. I really need to keep in touch with it not just relying on my daily nursing exam reviewer on my phone; and (3rd) How to be the type of woman that I myself would appreciate. I thought about this after reading a psychological book about womanhood. It pushed my self – esteem to the point of asking myself, “What have I done with my 24 years of existence?”.
- Doing: Waiting for my member to attend to the session and of course, multitasking. Keeping my brain steady as always.
- Eating: NOTHING. Oh God! I wish I am eating spicy buffalo wings right now or Pochero. 😦
- Planning to: Finish my laundry (for today: white clothes and shoes) and Munchy’s babath time. 🙂
- Hoping to: I’ll fail if I say that I should get at least 6-7 hours of sleep. So I’d change it to – I hope I wouldn’t be tempted to watch any latest episode of “Two Worlds” and “Cinderella and Four Knights” or else I’ll be in #zombiemodeagain. *just like today*
So here’s my Tuesday *zombie mode* thoughts. How about yours? Do you also feel the same sentiments as I do? If not, please enlighten me and shower that oozing optimism in you since I am slightly running out of it for now. 🙂 🙂 🙂